nusenet wants to protect your privacy while you use our website (our “site”). We want you to understand how nusenet collects, uses and protects your personal information when you choose to provide it to us through the Website.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
nusenet requests certain personally identifiable information about you when you register, purchase services / products from, or otherwise use the nusenet.com site. You always have the right to decline our request for your information and to choose not to continue using the site. You may choose not to provide your personal information through any of the forms on our site, with the condition that we may not be able to provide the related service to you. We collect general contact information about you such as your name, address, company name, postal code, e-mail address and credit card number. Additionally, we do monitor and collect information about your use of the site through your IP address, computer settings or most recently visited URL. This helps us with our internal marketing, and we do not store any of this information on our servers
In general, nusenet only uses the information you provide to us as follows:
1. for the purpose for which the information was specifically requested by us and provided by you, for instance, if you become a member or request that we mail you something or contact you in some way;
2. to contact you about your account status or changes to any site policies relevant to you;
3. to send you information about nusenet (this information may include, without limitation, notifications of new products and services on the Website or provided by some of our partners – you may always opt-out from receiving certain future communications from Company);
4. to help nusenet create a more user-friendly website and periodically make enhancements to the site (nusenet will use personal contact information to allow us to gauge the interests, needs and preferences of our customers);
5. we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Website; or
6. we might also use your personal information for product development, site tracking and analysis, marketing, advertising and customer support.
HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We may share your personal information with third-party companies or individuals under the following circumstances:
1. when such sharing is necessary in fulfilling the purpose for which it was provided, and when the third-party agents have agreed to uphold our same standards of privacy protection;
2. when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to fulfill the law, protect against fraud or security risks, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of nusenet, third parties, or the public;
3. when we have your consent to share any particular information; or
4. we may share non-personally-identifying, anonymous, aggregate data with third parties (this aggregate customer information is not personally traceable to you).
nusenet may post collected data on the Website or share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose data to third parties. Any third party to which nusenet shares, rents, sells or otherwise discloses personal data will be carefully pre-screened by nusenet, determined by nusenet to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which nusenet determines, in its sole judgment, that visitors might find of interest. nusenet will disclose to third parties only information knowingly and voluntarily disclosed by visitors.
Through the use of third party cookies, advertisers may be electronically notified when visitors view or click on certain advertisements.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other websites and/or businesses. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the event that nusenet, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
To the extent that nusenet uses personal identifiers (such as usernames and passwords) to verify your identity, maintain recordkeeping in our system, and for other purposes, it is your responsibility to safeguard this unique information so as not to allow unauthorized users to view personal information.
- nusenet allows you to change or modify the information you have previously provided to us per instructions located on the Website. nusenet will only send personal records to the e-mail address that we have on file for the visitor name associated with it.
- Upon request, nusenet will also remove your personal information from its database, thereby canceling your registration, if any, and your license and permission to use the nusenet Website.
- Unfortunately, to the extent such information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will reach the other databases. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is removed from or corrected in our records.
- nusenet also provides you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving all marketing communications via your e-mail account from our partners or nusenet.
- To opt-out of these e-mails, change or modify your personal information or cancel your registration, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Unless we are ordered by a court of a competent juridiction, nusenet will not release the personal data, usage information or other identifiable information of our nu members to investigators, attorneys or any other agency. Members will be notified if a court hearing is scheduled, providing the the opportunity to contest the surrender of personal information.
GENERAL COMMENTS ON PRIVACY:
While nusenet has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for its customers, nusenet cannot ensure or warrant the security or confidentiality of any information customers transmit to and from the Website. When disclosing any personal information, you should remain mindful that the information is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without your consent or our knowledge.
You are the ultimate controller of personal information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any password used to log in, if any, and you should always be mindful and responsible whenever disclosing information online. nusenet will use all commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the privacy of your personal information, whether in electronic or tangible form. However, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made completely secure.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org